Do you want a career which is fast paced, has great earning potential and extensive room to progress, as well as where you will be given lots of responsibility from the off?
My client, a market leading recruitment consultancy has offices located across the globe and they are looking to make their next hires! City centre based.
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £20,000 (basic salary) - £35,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £50,000+
3rd Year OTE: £50,000 - £75,000+ (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Experience OR Degree
Location: City Centre, modern offices
My client is a leading recruitment consultancy that scans across a broad range of sectors, including Finance, IT, Technology, Media and Digital. They are rapidly expanding and in the last 10 years they have moved from a small office to now a huge office with an open plan sales floor right in the centre of London. My client also has offices in Germany, Singapore and Sydney and has recently opened up a brand new office in New York! All of which are looking to expand, and rapidly.
Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Experience OR Degree:
We currently have the opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their first step into the recruitment industry as a trainee recruitment consultant. No experience is necessary however we are looking for ambitious, driven, and motivated individuals. You will be supported and placed on our initial training course and given a spot in our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Experience OR Degree:
- Cold calling businesses in the IT and/or Finance sector to explore their recruitment needs.
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles (e.g. jobsites, reed etc.)
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career.
Rewards and Incentives for Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Sales Experience OR Degree:
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 with an uncapped commission scheme. Year 1 OTE £35,000+, Year 2 OTE £50,000+, Year 3 OTE £70,000+.
- On-going support from our 4 Internal Trainers and our management team.
- Monthly Incentives including Car Allowance, Breakfast and Lunch Clubs in the City Centre. Some recent Lunch Club venues have been, The Savoy, Gaucho Grill and the Shaka Zulu.
- Holiday Targets every 6 months, this year we had the team head off to Ibiza and in previous years to Miami and Marbella.
- Amazing Atmosphere with proven Career Progression and international opportunities across the globe.
If you are interested in joining one of the UK’s fastest growing recruitment consultancies, please apply today for immediate consideration!
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Media Sales Executive, Financial Sales Executive, Business Intelligence Sales Executive, Technology Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Development Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'