Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and determined graduate or sales professional to join the comprehensive Trainee Recruitment Consultant programme for our client in High Wycombe.
The Salary- £20k starting basic salary (DOE) working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with annual pay reviews worth up to £3k. Expect to increase your salary at least twice in your 1st year.
Realistic OTE £35k+ in your first year, with the expectation that your earning potential will double in your second year as you progress into a fully competent Recruitment Expert.
- Market leading Trainee Recruitment Consultant Programme
- Structured career development / career mapping
- £20k basic salary
- Regular pay reviews worth up to £3k
- Hands on training from the company directors
- Realistic 1st year OTE £35k +
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Top biller bonus
- Car scheme
- Company phone & laptop
- All expenses paid trips to- Las Vegas, Dubai, Miami, Paris etc.
The Ideal Trainee Recruitment Candidate
This is a Trainee Recruitment role and therefore no previous recruitment experience is required. We are looking for a candidate who fits the following criteria;
- A recent graduate or graduate calibre(A-Level’s+)
- An experienced sales professional (B2B or B2C)
- A target orientated and self-motivated achiever
- Engaging, persuasive and able to build up rapport
- An effective communicator
- Clear understanding of the role and a real desire to build a successful career as a recruitment consultant
The Company- My client is a market leading Pharmaceutical and Scientific recruitment consultancy with a focus on developing top level talent through their trainee recruitment consultant programme.
They have been established within the specialist Medical and Scientific recruitment market for over ten years and have a managerial team with over 50 years of recruitment experience that provide hands on training and development for their trainee recruitment consultants.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position- as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will initially be focused on the training and development of basic recruitment skills. The majority of your time being spent dealing with both clients and candidates over the phone in a fast passed and engaging environment.
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Communication Skills
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Level
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'