Excellent Opportunity to work for a market-leading Recruitment Consultancy in Central London
Founded in 2011, they have experienced year-on-year growth and are headed for a recorded breaking 2018. They currently have international offices in New York, Singapore and London, and are now looking to double the size of their London team.
This firm focuses on placing Mid- Senior Level candidates into high end Investment Banks and Hedgefunds globally.
They also have plans to open offices in Dubai and Los Angeles by the end of 2018, so this is a perfect time to join as a Graduate Trainee - the opportunities to work abroad are definitely available once you’ve completed your training!
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant…
- You’ll be trained in the entire full 360 Recruitment process, which involves candidate generation and headhunting all the way through to helping generate an impressive client list.
- You’ll receive one-on-one training from Directors as well as performance and development coaches.
The Ideal Candidate would be…
- A GRADUATE OR 2ND JOBBER WITH B2B SALES EXPERIENCE
- EXCELLENT AT COMMUNICATING IDEAS
- CONFIDENT IN ANY SITUATION
Incentives for Graduate Trainees…
In addition to your basic salary of £22,000 and a highly competitive commission structure, the company offers:
- Season ticket loans
- All-expenses paid lunches
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Team holidays to Ibiza, Croatia and Winter destinations!
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in a highly lucrative role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, we’re keen to hear from you today.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"