Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start - 1st year OTE £30,000!
Trainee Recruitment Consultants Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed in Birmingham City Centre - Trainee Recruitment Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed - Basic £20,000 + uncapped commission
On top of the starting basic salary of £20,000 for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we offer an uncapped commission structure which allows you to start earning commission from the day you start!
Below is roughly what you can expect to be earning within your first 3 years with us:
- Year 1: £30,000
- Year 2: £50,000
- Year 3: £70,000+
What working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can offer you:
- A structured and comprehensive training programme
- A clear pathway for quick progression
- Uncapped earning potential with basic rising with every promotion
- 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular team nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2.2 degree or above
- Previous sales or commerical experience
- Money and achievement orientated.
- Strong communicator.
So you think you’re up for the challenge? Become a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"