Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds. £18,000 - £23,000 basic + £35K OTE. Incredible opportunities for career progression. Exceptional earning potential - market leading recruitment commission scheme. Full Trainee Recruitment Consultant training.
Your Trainee Recruitment Consultant Rewards;
- Excellent £18,000 - £23,000 basic salary with basic increase on target achievement.
- Market leading commission scheme - you can earn up to £35,000 in your first year!
- Full training scheme.
- Unrivalled career progression - do you see yourself as a Manager? A Director? This is achievable!
- Numerous incentives. Team nights out, race days, spa breaks.
- Quarterly team nights out.
- Company car scheme.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
- Specialise in recruiting senior professionals across a variety of niche sectors.
- Recruit highly qualified, top calibre professionals and are preferred suppliers to some of the biggest blue chips and global brands.
- Year on year growth, throughout a recession, turning over in excess of £130M in the past year.
The Role and person - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Fast paced consultative sales position.
- Comprehensive 12 week training programme.
- Once you’re promoted from Trainee to Consultant, you will manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Developing business relationships, to sourcing candidates, interviewing and managing the process through to your candidates accepting their offer and starting in their new career.
Apply to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant now!
To apply for this role, send your CV immediately. Interviews are being arranged at short notice with a number of start dates for successful candidates. This is an incredible opportunity to start a lucrative career in recruitment with award winning training and support. Apply now!
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"