Trainee Recruitment Consultant role available in Didsbury now! £20,000 basic, rising on promotion. £32,000 1st year OTE. Looking to move into a career with excellent training and a clear progression path? Do you want the opportunity to work in conjunction with blue chip companies? Are you a recent graduate or have strong sales experience? Are you motivated by money? Do you want a career which directly rewards the effort you put in? Apply for this exciting Trainee Recruitment Consultant role immediately!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Your Rewards.
- Generous basic starting salary of £20,000
- Uncapped commission scheme with excellent earning potential
- First year £32,000 OTE
- Second year £50,000+ OTE
- Rapid career progression plan
- Company car scheme - ranging from VW Golf to Porsche
- Progression based on your real-time job performance rather than length of service
- Fantastic benefits; monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Company expensed holidays for achievers - Ibiza, Dubai, Las Vegas!
- Modern offices with free parking and great transport links
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
Since starting up in 2008, the company has become a principal provider of specialist recruitment solutions internationally. These markets have extremely stable and profitable markets. The team surpasses itself year on year and is constantly growing, offering fantastic new opportunities to candidates looking to join a company which can fast-track your career in recruitment. With in-depth training in your specialist market, you will become an expert in your field and you will have a clear advantage over your competitors with up to date knowledge and advice you can impart to your candidates and clients. Boasting modern offices in Didsbury with plenty of space for the team to grow, and great transport links, this is an exciting time to come on-board and be a part of the future growth of the company!
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- You will be responsible for the full 360-degree process of the recruitment life cycle upon completion of your training.
- This will entail creating and posting adverts online for available and upcoming roles as well as searching databases and job boards such as LinkedIn for relevant candidates.
- A very important part of your role will be to cold call new businesses and gain referrals from existing businesses you have worked with.
- You will be coaching your candidates in preparation for interviews and managing them through the process to the point of starting their new job.
- Once you have established your relationship with the candidate you will aim to gain referrals from them for like-minded and similarly skilled potential new hires.
What skills do you need to apply for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role?
- Recent Graduate or;
- Of Graduate calibre
- Strong sales experience
- Motivated by money
- Results oriented
- Target driven
To apply send your CV immediately! This Trainee Recruitment Consultant position is a fantastic opportunity that has been created due to internal promotions and growth. Various start dates are available.
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"