Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 48hr Interview to Hire Turnaround!
- Do you like the idea of being completely in charge of your own earnings and career?
- Are you interested in earning over £100,000 a year from next year?
- Is progressing from a Trainee to a Director in 5 years something that excites you?
A career in Recruitment is no walk in the park. It requires determination, resilience and hard work from day one. However, it can also be one of the most rewarding industries you could ever be a part of.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants who work hard can go from Trainee to Director level in 4 to 5 years whilst enjoying a very high salary along the way.
Typical day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will consist of:
- Cold calling to generate new clients
- Meeting with clients to determine their hiring requirements
- Sourcing candidates for your client's requirements via advertising, headhunting etc.
- Lead generation
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Closing deals and making money!
This company is a global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions, operating in over 50 countries across the globe and working with over 80 percent of the global 500 placing over 38,000 skilled professionals a day.
They have a brilliant culture, with recruitment consultants having the opportunities to earn in excess of £100,000 in 3 years due to an excellent commission structure.
They also have amazing incentives in place to maximise performance and enforce a great working environment. Our client has an ethos of 'work hard, play hard’ and will encourage a good work life balance.
They openly encourage you to use the in-house gym (which is free and in the office) as well as getting involved in their numerous extracurricular sports and activities.
What makes a good Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive nature
- Hard work ethic
- Resilient personality
- Money motivated target orientated
- Gregarious and outgoing attitude
- Extremely ambitious
What is in it for you?
- High earning potential with great basic salary
- Great incentives from monthly lunches at Michelin star restaurants and holidays to Ibiza and Las Vegas
- Great training by specialist in-house trainer as well as on the job training by a top Manager or Director
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with this company, please apply now and we will be in touch straight away!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Graduate Level
"Office Assistant jobs in London"