Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Scheme - £40k OTE - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location. 5 X Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities available on our Trainee Scheme!
Have you recently left university or had sales experience? Have you just got back from travelling? Are you looking for a lucrative and rewarding career?
Venn Group is looking for ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals to join our Recruitment Consultant Graduate Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre, with a passion for sales and looking for the first step into the recruitment industry. We are looking for individuals with a confident/outgoing personality and strong work ethic. Part time work alongside University or extracurricular activities are desirable. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression for all their hard work as well as a competitive basic salary and commission package.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Incentives:
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months, Manager in 3 years
- 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London's West End surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
If you feel you are suitable for the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then click apply and one of the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job