Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20,000 basic - £35k OTE 1st year. Trainee Recruitment Consultant development programme. Following incredibly strong financial results, three Trainee Recruitment Consultants needed to join an exceptionally talented team of top achieving Recruitment Consultant specialists in Manchester.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
With a combined recruitment experience of over 100 years, the company have earned their reputation as market leaders in niche sectors of recruitment. Having grown over the years they have ambitious growth plans in place. Having recently moved to new headquarters, there has never been a better time to join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Your Trainee Recruitment Consultant Rewards
- A fantastic £20,000 basic salary.
- Basic salary increase on promotion from Trainee to Consultant.
- Additional basic salary increase for outstanding performance during training.
- Uncapped commission - realistic first year £35,000 OTE.
- Monthly 'LunchClub’ - dine at Michelin starred restaurants, on the company!
- Achiever’s holidays - Las Vegas, Barbados, Dubai.
- Career progression opportunities based on performance, not length of service.
The Role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Developing new business relationships.
- Arranging interviews and preparing your candidates to meet with clients.
- Writing adverts.
- Negotiating salaries and benefits and closing the deal.
Apply to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recent Graduate or;
- Of Graduate calibre
- Money motivation
- Sales experience would be an advantage - telephone based sales would be ideal
- Evidence of extra-curricular achievements
- Ability to work to and exceed targets
Apply to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant now!
To apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, send your CV immediately. Interviews are being arranged at short notice with a number of start dates for successful candidates. This is an incredible opportunity to start a lucrative career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with award winning training and support. Apply now!
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Communication Skills
- Highly Ambitious
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"