3x Trainee Recruitment Consultants required. Location: Didsbury. Salary: £20,000 basic. £40k 1st year OTE. Huge earning potential.
Are you ambitious, hard working and money motivated? Then this is the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role for you.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Fantastic, uncapped commission structure. £40k 1st year OTE. £60k 2nd year OTE.
- Clear, merit based career progression path based on merits rather than length of service.
- Great incentives. Monthly and quarterly. All expenses paid holidays for top achievers. Race days etc.
- Thorough and comprehensive training from a dedicated training academy.
- Well established company for close to 20 years trading history with an outstanding reputation.
- Company turnover has increased year on year since inception.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant requirements;
- 12 months telephone based sales experience would be ideal. Either B2B or B2C. For example, media sales, PPI, outbound or inbound telesales roles.
- Or a recent Graduate with a 2:2 or above.
- Highly Ambitious
- Strong Rapport Builder
- Sporting background or evidence of achievement outside of education
Trainee Recruitment Consultant day to day responsibilities;
- Developing new business relationships over the phone and in person
- Writing job adverts
- Headhunting candidates
- Negotiating and closing deals with your clients
If you think you could be suitable for this role then send your CV without delay!
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Highly articulate
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job