Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £18,000 - £20,000 basic + uncapped commission. 1st year £35k OTE. City centre based recruitment company are seeking ambitious and driven Graduates and Sales Executives for their next intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role now!
- The company specialise in niche recruitment in the property, legal and financial services market place.
- The company favour a consultative style of sales which encourages repeat business.
- Many of their clients work with them on an exclusive basis due to the quality of their service.
- Since their inception they have grown rapidly and are now primed to increase their headcount and are planning new office launches.
Having exceeded all expectations they are keen to secure the best in Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant talent to assist in their ambitious growth plans throughout 2018.
Your Trainee Recruitment Consultant Rewards
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission - second year Consultants are taking home over £50,000.
- Professionally accredited training programme for all new recruits.
- Great incentives. Company away days, invitations to sporting events, races etc.
- Fantastic training programme in association with industry experts.
- Clear, merit based career progression opportunities - Trainee to Manager fast track.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Gym membership.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied.
- On a daily basis you will pro-actively develop relationships with new businesses and source the best talent for your vacancies.
- This means that initially you'll spend alot of your time on the phone, cold calling to win new business.
- You will source candidates by head-hunting and will manage your candidates through the recruitment process.
- Working in recruitment at times can be extremely challenging. However, the rewards are exceptional!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements;
What do you need to apply for this fantastic position?
- Recent Graduate or;
- Of Graduate calibre
- Six months sales experience is desired
- Money motivation
- Ability to work to and exceed targets
Apply Now to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Apply for this role immediately. Short-listed candidates will be contacted without delay. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments. Send your CV!
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant
- Build Strong Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Highly articulate
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job