Trainee Recruitment Consultant - great training & bonuses
- Are you looking to kick start your Sales career in an exciting and fast paced new industry?
- Have you ever thought of working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in the heart of the City with a highly energised and dynamic team around you?
- Do you like the sound of a £20-£25k basic salary with an uncapped commission structure and rewarding incentives?
A hugely diverse recruitment company specialising in IT, Finance and Engineering with over 20 years of experience in recruiting and staffing at an international level are looking for career orientated driven individuals to join their organisation as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Founded in 1993 in the US, dedication, rapid growth and customer focus saw this company achieve a multi-million dollar turnover in their first year of operation. Since then this organisation has expanded across the United States, UK, Canada, Europe, India and Asia.
Building on their reputation for success they now operate in over 50 countries around the globe employing over 1000 employees and work extensively with more than 10,000 blue-chip clients. Today the organisation stands as a $1.8 billion turnover company offering a wide range of specialised staffing and recruiting solutions clients across a wide range of industries.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES FOR THIS TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE INCLUDE:
- Candidate resourcing
- Business development
- Networking events
- Running advertising campaigns
- Delivering to clients
From day one you will join a cutting edge training programme designed to help you maximise potential and gather a deep understanding of the company’s approach to this incredibly diverse and lucrative market. You will be taught everything there is to know about the business, all the way through to immersing yourself in a role as a full life circle Recruitment Consultant, giving you a perfect platform of knowledge to propel you into the market and deal with clients.
Passion, drive and ambition is what determines progression. If constant progression through hard work is what motivates you as well as having a potential earning of over £100,000 after year 1, this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position is what you have been striving for!
FANSTASTIC INCENTIVES IN PLACE SUCH AS:
- Frequent company nights out
- Lunches, dining out and holidays for top achievers
- Dress down Fridays
- Rewards such as watches, clothes and phones
- Office parties
- 4pm finish on a Friday!
Ideal candidates for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role should have the following credentials:
- Huge determination and desire to achieve
- Success in extra-curricular activities such as sports, exercise, societies and charities
- Commercial/sales work experience throughout education (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
If you are keen to join them on this journey as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please apply below and we will be in touch tomorrow.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Business Development
- Financial Services