Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
One of the UK's premier Search firms with 40 years of headhunting experience is looking to recruit graduate trainees.
They specialise in providing all primary and secondary markets (FX, IR, Credit, Equity, Commodities & EM) including sales, trading and structuring with professionals AND the Legal Sector (Private Practice, In-House and Interim)
What you need to know:
- Executive Search Firms go through a very strategic and clear method to place candidates on high salaries in senior roles.
- Normally made up of Researchers and Consultants, the Researchers focus on the candidate side, often by headhunting whilst the consultants 'own' and manage the client relationship supported by the Researchers.
- You will be joining the retained executive search team. You will start as a researcher, resourcing for consultants who work under an exclusive contract with their client organisations.
- You will then be trained into consultancy through comprehensive training and one to one mentoring. Your priority will be to identify the best candidate for a particular job and making the best client/candidate match.
- Not as easy as it sounds! But the rewards for doing so are extremely lucrative, hence why graduates make upwards of £80,000 in their first year.
- Starting salary is £24,000. For your first 3 months you will be earning monthly bonuses for leads/market mapping/and new business development.
- After training you will be on a competitive commission structure taking you upwards of £45,000 in your first year.
What we are looking for:
- High achieving graduates: a minimum of a 2.1 degree needed. Any discipline will be considered however there is a strong preference for Business / Finance / Economic / Law related degree’s.
- You must have a record of achievement outside of your academics as well - these may be sporting, personal, travel or work related.
So if you’re considering kick-starting your career in 2018, please apply now with your CV and let us know if you’re interested in a Recruitment or Sales opportunity.
We’ll get back to you straight away to arrange an interview!
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.