Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Year 1: 45k (Basic 20k - 25k + OTE), Year 2: 65k (Basic 25k-30k + OTE)
Do you have a desire to work hard and earn more money than any of your friends? Have you played sport whilst at university or been a social rep/ student representative? Have you been a salesperson? Then a career as a recruitment consultant will definitely be for you!
The Opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Year 1: 45k (Basic 20k - 25k + OTE), Year 2: 65k (Basic 25k-30k + OTE) and Year 3: 100k + (Basic 35k - 40k + OTE)
- Real Commission being earnt from week 2
- Fast career progression from Year 1 as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Year 5 as a Director.
- Award winning training schemes that allow you to promote exceedingly quick.
- Based in London, either in the heart of the city or just outside.
- Have no financial worries within 6 months
- Be earning serious commission very quick
- Opportunities to progress into positions abroad (Germany, America and Hong Kong)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile
- Outgoing, personable individual who thrives off of a social environment.
- Degree not necessary but preferred.
- Some sales experience but not necessary.
- Sporty individual or someone who has a passion for an extra-curricular activity.
- Ambitious with the mindset to help develop the company and to take on as much responsibility as possible.
- Motivation to work hard and to smash sales targets.
- Be smart, confident, tenacious, committed, positive and customer focused.
- Need to be understanding of what drives the requirements to put upon you.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile
- Cold calling companies and candidates building long lasting relationships with both.Â This will involve meetings with company Directors and pitching yourself and your services.
- Negotiating the terms of the candidate's contract with the client.
- Head-hunting experienced professionals attracting only the best talent to sell to the clients.
- Realising your candidate's full potential and maximising your commission prospects.
- Closing sales and making deals. Getting a real buzz and reward out of the work you do!
Please apply to find out more.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job