Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy
£21,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + Market Leading Commission (OTE Year 1 £50,000) (OTE Year 2 £75,000)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are a multi branded recruitment company who have developed specialisms in the following sectors; financial services recruitment consultancy, life sciences recruitment consultancy, marketing recruitment consultancy and digital recruitment consultancy.
The company have developed a 'pay for performance’ ethos offering one of the best commission structures on the market, with their current top performers are earning between £150,000-£250,000 per year!
They have offices across the world including in LA and New York. They are now looking to hire recent graduates or sales professionals for their UK offices in London, Leeds, Birmingham and Manchester.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- £21,000 - £25,000 Base salary + a market leading commission structure (OTE Year 1 - £50,000)
- First class training programme
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Company car scheme
- Opportunities to work in International offices after 6-12 months
- Free gym membership and private healthcare
- Fully expensed trips abroad to Ibiza, New York etc, and meals out for top performers
Trainee Recrutment Consultant - The Requirements
- Hard working shown through consistent employment
- You will need to have high energy
- You will be very eager to learn
- Demonstrable resilience
- The desire to succeed both financially and professionally
- Good academics - 2:1 or above from a top University or 1 year + sales experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to talk to senior professionals and MD's
- Personable and persuasive
If you think you are up to challenge and want to become one of the highest earners in the UK, please submit your CV via this advertisement to be considered. Please note early applications are appreciated.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.