TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - RAPID PROMOTION
Industry Sectors: Finance/IT/Technology...
What’s on offer?
- Intensive training from day one with an experienced Senior Consultant
- Promotion to Consultant after 3 months
- Opportunity for outstanding candidates to open an international office after 3 years!
- Uncapped commission structure with £45,000+ OTE in 1st year
- Fun, sociable working environment with team nights out and company holidays to Ibiza!
Salary for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- £20,000 - £22,000 with uncapped commission
- OTE - 1st year £45k; 2nd year £60k; 3rd year £100k+
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your recruitment career working for an award-winning recruitment firm, specialising in contract and permanent roles in Finance, IT and Technology sectors. This firm has an excellent reputation within the industry with long-standing relationships with FTSE 100 companies.
Your Key Responsibilities as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Business Development
- Client Account Management
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in any discipline OR Sales/Commercial Experience
- Proven track record of hard work and extracurricular success
- Persuasive and enthusiastic personality
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
If this position interests you, please don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'