Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester. Base £19,000. First year earnings £30,000 - £35,000.
Our client has been continuously growing ever since it began more than 10 years ago. Within the company there are a number of brands, one of which is looking to expand with a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This area of the business specialises in recruiting for the Property market. A company built on its values of being fun, adaptable, innovative and approachable make it a great environment to work in. If you are fitting to these values and want a company that will allow you to strive with success, this is the perfect opportunity.
What's on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic salary from £19k
- Year 1 realistic OTE of £30k-35k
- Great exposure and responsibility early on
- Your own market to grow
- Work alongside director
- A supportive and fun team
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses, on top of commission
- 'Away days' and social events
- Prime office location
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be put through various training to help you become knowledgeable in your market and to build the skills necessary to succeed. The role will require you to carry out research into the market, resourcing candidates and finding new business. Tasks include:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
Ideal candidate for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Degree educated
- Committed and ambitious
- Target driven
- Respectful and a team player
- Money motivated
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'