Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Property Sales
There are so many similarities between successful Sales and Sports people - our clients are some of the biggest players in the Recruitment industry.
Our clients recognise that if you’ve demonstrated the tenacity, resilience and determination to succeed in Sports, then you have what it takes to be a top biller in the billion-dollar Recruitment industry!
What makes a successful Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- STRONG ACADEMICS - Degree in any discipline OR previous Sales experience
- SPORTING BACKGROUND - many qualities of top athletes are reflected in personalities of top billers and very successful Recruitment Consultants
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - you’ll be liaising with Managers and Directors in global companies, so communicating your ideas in a clear, concise way is essential!
Your Key Responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant…
- Identifying strong candidates - using your time to advertise, headhunt and network to find the best candidates in the market for your clients
- Attending client meetings - travelling across London to meet existing and prospective clients, selling your skills and showing them what you and your business have to offer
- Managing the interview process - organising interviews, preparing candidates and clients
- Closing deals - negotiating salaries to close deals and make money
Perks of being a Recruitment Consultant…
- STARTING SALARY OF £20,000 - quarterly bonuses on offer
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION - potential to earn a 6 figure salary in Year 3
- HARD WORK AND LONG HOURS ARE REWARDED - you’ll need to graft, be super resilient and persistent to become successful as a Recruitment Consultant
- COMPANY HOLIDAYS - Marbella, Ibiza, Val D’ Isère, New York, Las Vegas etc.
- SOCIAL EVENTS - company football, rounders and tennis teams; Rugby 7’s; summer picnics; nights out; all-expenses paid lunches
- LIVELY, VIBRANT AND CHALLENGING WORK ENVIRONMENT - City of London offices!
In essence, Recruitment is a Sales role - it’s fast-paced, very challenging but INCREDIBLY REWARDING.
If you feel like you’ve got what it takes to make it as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, APPLY NOW and we’ll call you straight away to arrange an interview!
With over 15 years of experience, we are the leading supplier of Graduate and 2nd jobber Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the top tier Recruitment companies in Central London. Our MD previously worked directly for James Caan (Dragon's Den/Recruitment Guru) and we only work with firms, operating at the highest level in most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment - Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; and Life Sciences Recruitment - Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare.
Generally, we place excellent candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Level
- B2B sales