Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 basic salary at Trainee Recruitment Consultant level + realistic 1st year OTE £40,000+ plus excellent benefits
You’ll join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, where initially, on the job training & development will be a large part of your day.
You will learn to manage your own client portfolio and run a business within a business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
A day in the life of a Trainee Consultant
- Building a talent pool of passionate professionals
- Meeting candidates and clients all around the City
- Interviewing candidates and preparing candidates for interview
- Managing existing business relationships
- Winning new business through responsible lead generation
- Writing effective adverts and managing the responses
- Networking with incredible professionals in your sector
Why this company?
- An uncapped commission scheme
- The chance to be surrounded by driven and ambitious people
- Fully paid holidays, in 2016 teams went skiing, a weekend in Barcelona and Las Vegas for the top billers!
- Winners of 'Recruitment Agency of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards 2015
- Winners 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2015
- Unique training programme, delivered by Business Managers, Directors and our in house Training Team
- Clear progression pathway
- Lucrative company benefits: holidays, lunch clubs, company drinks, ski trips and more
Benefits & Incentives:
- ·£20K - £23K basic + uncapped commission
- ·All expenses team targets - Majorca, Ibiza, Vegas
- ·Lunch clubs for Top billers
- ·Company drinks on Fridays
What are you waiting for? Apply now!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"