| Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Norwich | £25,000 - £30,000 OTE |
Due to continued success, we are currently looking to recruit a Full Time Recruitment Consultant.
For this role you must have a real passion and enthusiasm for the industry. As well as being very customer service focused and having the determination to gain business and succeed.
The role will suit an individual who is keen to learn and progress within a fast paced office environment
We thrive upon our excellent reputation which is based on customer service and exceeding our clients’ expectations within the property sector.
- To manage clients and candidates
- Telephone answering, dealing with candidate queries and building relationships with clients
- Negotiating fees with potential clients
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to suitable roles
- Headhunting possible candidates
- Registering candidates in order to maintain a strong candidate base in line with client’s needs
- Organising interviews for selected candidates
- Placing candidates for permanent vacancies for all clients using a wide range of media and social networking, as well as monitoring the responses and creating shortlists of candidates to register
- Maintenance of electronic records
- Diary management
- Preparing correspondence, documents, contracts, mailers and branding CV’s
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Enthusiastic with a real passion for the industry
- Customer focused
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious, driven, motivated and determined to succeed
- Sales orientated and a lead generator
- Team player but works very well on their own
- Strives when faced with a challenge
- Good negotiator
- Excellent communicator
- Well organised
This role will be suited to someone who is seeking a new challenge and is looking to make the next step in their career.
Full training and guidance provided
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 6pm
- Fridays 8.45am - 5pm
In return we offer a basic salary and commission structure with on target earnings of £25,000 - £30,000. Further incentives, pension scheme and a fun working environment
- On-going training and personal development
- Commission structure
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.