Trainee Recruitment Consultant Overview:
- £20K basic (starting) + commission. OTE £35K 1st year, £55K 2nd year, £80K+ 3rd year
- Excellent training and fast-track progression (Managerial position within 3 years - Managing Director position within 6 years)
- UK based job with opportunities to travel and work abroad (Europe & USA)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20k basic + uncapped commission; OTE £35k-£40k 1st year, £55k 2nd year, £70k 3rd year
- Sector: Technology, Digital, Engineering, Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Size: in 7 years they have grown from 5 employees to 160
- Multi-Award winning
The characteristics of an 'Ideal' Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Incredible work ethic
- Money Motivated
- Innate Ambition
- Natural Confidence
- Extremely Competitive
- Natural relationship builder
What does recruitment entail?
The role requires candidates to develop new business, manage existing clients and guide candidates through the recruitment process. You will need to have excellent communication skills and ideally have some sales experience.
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive head-hunting, networking, via job boards
- Interviewing Candidates & Preparing candidates for Interviews
- Managing existing clients
- Becoming a consultative sales person
- Advertising job roles
The possible rewards of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential, 1st year OTE £35k, 2nd year OTE £55k+
- Exciting incentives (Lunch clubs / holidays- Vegas, Marbella, Skiing etc)
- Unlimited holidays - you are given the autonomy to be responsible with this!
- Meritocratic promotions
- Building a successful career with the prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
"Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs"
- Graduate Recruitment
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job