TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - NEWCASTLE - COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning recruitment firm within the niche IT industry. Since our investment from TPG, we have experienced unprecedented exponential growth and as a result are looking for trainee recruitment consultants to join our team.
During your time with us, you will be part of a 1,900 strong sales team with 18 offices in 9 countries where hard work is recognised and rewarded. With uncapped commission and infrastructure with plenty of room for progression, we aim to progress our top recruits to senior recruitment consultants within their first 12 months.
Trainees are provided with access to award-winning training schemes, giving the opportunity to train on areas such as candidate management, recruiting best practices and contract negotiation.
A trainee recruitment consultant would be expected to:
- Manage existing accounts with clients
- Create new candidate relationships and create client leads for your team
- Sell jobs to and negotiation with candidates
- Work towards the targets set in the monthly business review
- Monitor the candidate recruitment process at every stage
What makes an ideal applicant?
- Experience in recruitment and/or sales is desirable
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Organisation is essential, with evidence of strong written and verbal communication
- Resilient, resourceful, positive
What benefits would you be receiving?
- A multitude of incentives to succeed, including early start/late finishes and uncapped commission
- Competitive starting salary
- Business-wide monthly social events
- Monthly feedback meetings in order to ensure you are performing to your maximum potential
- Structured career progression plan
Where will you be working?
- This role is within our Newcastle office, based right in the centre of the city.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'