Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Moseley
Recruitment Consultant- Moseley
(First Year OTE: £35,000-£50,000)
Are you a confident, driven and social person looking for an exciting sales role, with potential to earn uncapped commission in a welcoming & friendly environment?
Are you based around the Birmingham area and keen to work in one of the UK's most desirable locations; with lots of bars and restaurants for after-work drinks and working lunches?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Here at Penguin Recruitment we are currently seeking ambitious trainee recruitment consultants to join our Mosley office and work towards a full time Recruitment Consultant position within our Environmental Engineering team!
The company was founded in the early 2000's and now has a fantastic reputation within the wide variety of sectors we cover; Environmental, Engineering, IT & Sales! The company are continually experiencing growth from our three locations here in Birmingham, Swansea & Mumbles with the ever-need for more talent to join the teams!
The role will include;
- Building strong relationships with potential clients.
- Developing an understanding your client's industry/needs
- Attracting candidates via advertising and social media and assessing their skill set.
- Working with integrity to ensure personal job satisfaction.
- Advising clients on potential market changes.
- Problem solving
- Closing deals
The ideal candidate will be;
- Great at dealing with people at all levels
- Target driven
- Able to manage own workload in a high-pressure environment
- Enthusiastic about progression
- Confident using al Microsoft IT packages including; outlook
The company benefits include;
- Monthly incentives (previous being; trips to Europe, Royal Ascott, Go Ape etc)
- Sporting Lunches
- Lunch Club at top Restaurants
- Monthly prizes for people who exceed targets (GoPro, IPAD, Watches, Cash)
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Impeccable training
Call EVA on or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'