Highly competitive base salary, attractive and transparent commission scheme + plus excellent benefits.
Drum Recruitment are recruiting for a market leading and rapidly expanding boutique/ niche Recruitment Company based in Central London. Our client specialises in recruiting a range of disciplines including Accounting & Finance, HR, Office Support, and Senior Management roles exclusively for the media and technology sector. They are looking for a Graduate trainee to join their temp desk with responsibility for recruiting junior/mid-level Finance & Accounting. Managing an interesting, varied and exciting client portfolio, which includes; TV production, broadcast, film, on-line, publishing, music and marketing services.
Working with an experienced team, this is a full consulting role, which will provide you with extensive training and support, and all the tools that you need for a successful career in recruitment. Responsibilities include generating new business, attending client meetings, screening / interviewing candidates, and matching the right candidate to the right opportunity.Essential to your success is an ability to build and grow an existing desk, and develop meaningful client relationships.
Benefits of the role include:
- Incredible earning potential upwards of £35,000 in your first year.
- Fantastic benefits, bonuses and commission structure.
- Opportunity to work in a successful, market leading and expanding business that invests in its people and offer great career development opportunities. The only KPI’s are developing long term relationships and delivering a quality driven recruitment process.
- Working as part of close knit team in a fun and adult environment.
- Excellent training and development.
- A graduate (ideally 2:1 or above) looking for a first move into the recruitment interest.
- Some proven B2B sales experience (i.e. B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service or people with direct sales experience).
- Some previous experience of working in the media or entertainment sector (such as a gap year working in a commercial role) would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be motivates, proactive, organised and professional with a strong sales focus and determination to succeed.
- Wants to work in a target driven sales environment.
- Resilience - ability to handle pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job