Trainee Recruitment consultant - Market leading training
Wimbledon, South West London
£Basic + Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Had a long summer of fun after university?
Now looking for a career to jump into career?
Who are Harnham?
Harnham is a leading recruitment agency and voted Times 100 best companies to work for. We specialise in recruiting within the data and analytics market - meaning we are specialists in what we do and are leaders in the industry. We are specialists in hiring very niche roles and because we are so great at delivering to our clients we have established an unbeatable reputation as well as winning a few awards on the way. Starting with very humble beginnings in one of or CEO's living rooms back in 2006, we have now grown to over 100 employees with offices in Berlin, New York, San Francisco and London.
What we are offering:
- One of the best recruitment training programmes out there - 2 years long so we support your growth from graduate trainee to recruitment master
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Unlimited earning potential - our commission is uncapped and you'll receive annual bonuses too
- Our culture: fun, outgoing and obviously competitive as this is a sales role after all. Working here means that you'll be encouraged to get involved with our lunch time ping pong tournaments, netball teams, football teams, incentives to reward hard work like beer fridge Friday's and early finishes.
- A clear progression structure - our career progression is fair, achievable and exciting.
- Plus loads of benefits just for starters: free fruit and breakfast, first deal voucher, free eye test, discounted gym membership, tuck shop, ice cream freezer, cycle to work scheme and many more!
The ideal candidate:
You don't need to have recruitment experience as our training is in-depth and gives you the skills to be successful, but we do require you to be:
- Target driven
- Motivated by money or incentives
- Confident and outgoing
- Positive and self-motivated
- Have excellent communication
- Be switched on
How to apply - please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Emma Way at Harnham
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- entry level
- training programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'