The recruitment industry is bigger than ever, worth over £35 billion to the UK economy. It is known for its high turnover - research shows that up to 45% of recruitment professionals have left the industry after only 9 months. It is challenging, and you have to be resilient, but the rewards can be phenomenal - Are you in it for the long haul?!
Why work in a place that only rewards you with up to 10% commission? In recruitment consultancy, you should be able to take home a third of your billings, so by year 3 - you should be aiming to take home £100k!
Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- Basic salary £24-28k (depending on experience)
- OTE £35-45k in year 1
- Monday to Friday - no more weekends!
- Dress down office, smart casual
- Company phone
- Birthday off
- 25 days annual holiday
- Office closed between Christmas & New Year
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual paid-for Holiday incentive
- Early finish every Friday
Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- 360 position
- Cold calling and business development
- Attending client meetings and pitching your recruitment services
- Agreeing terms and fees with your clients
- Advertising the role
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Preparing your candidates for interviews
- Staying in touch with candidates and clients throughout the process
- Negotiating salaries and start dates
- Placing candidates in the roles!
Recruitment Consultant - Candidate Requirements:
This company is specifically looking for recent graduates. Anyone with experience in sales would be desirable, especially with a history of working towards targets and working with commission.
- 1yr Sales experience desirable but not necessary
- Motivated and driven individual
- Natural leader
- Desire to succeed
- Someone who’s used to hitting targets and going the extra mile
- Hard worker
- 2:1 university degree (preferred but not essential)
- Good academics/ written and verbal skills
Are you ready to make the move to recruitment and use your sales skills? Send through your CV now and let’s look at getting you a position where you’re properly rewarded for your hard efforts!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultant position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry level Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'