Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you working in sales, telesales, direct sales or retail sales, and are looking to embark your career in recruitment? Our Manchester city centre office is growing, and we are searching for self motivated, driven and hard working professionals from any sales or fast paced working environments.
- Experienced in telesales, direct sales or retail sales?
- Wanting a career in recruitment sales?
- Money and reward motivated?
- Career driven?
- Self motivated and driven?
- Confident and personable?
- Thrive in a fast paced office environment?
- Hard working?
- Interest in the healthcare sector (ideal, not essential)?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be working in a busy and fast paced environment, managing a warm specialist healthcare desk. You will;
·Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities.
·Manage the client relationship with visits to exceed their requirements.
·Maintain and increase existing client relationships.
·Increase your candidate pool and contact lapsed candidates.
·Increase friend referrals.
·Tailor candidate’s CV’s for specific role to send to clients - selling the candidate in for a role in the department.
·Candidate canvassing on a daily basis, to check your nurse’s availability
. Working to KPI's
Benefits of working with Pulse as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 17-21k basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- On going training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company pension plan
- Access to our in-house rewards scheme Prosper
- Team incentives
- Organisation sales incentives
- Team/branch night outs
Why join us:
Pulse is an award winning market leader of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is apply below
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer