We currently have an exciting Trainee Recruitment Consultant position based in the Spinningfields area of Manchester.
- The company was founded in 1998, however this role is for a team that are in their 4th financial year
- This particular team have billed just shy of £1.4million and it's only their 4th financial year, actually doubling their 3rd year figures
- They have 6 Consultants on this team, therefore this is very impressive!
- Based within a successful IT/sales recruitment company who have offices in Manchester and Surrey
- Placing sales and technical professionals into high growth software vendors
- The main sectors they cover are big data technologies, marketing software, social media and security
- This team focuses on placing candidates outside of the UK mainly; DACH, Benelux, Nordics & France
- In total they have placed into 23 countries across 6 different continents
- Average deal value in IT is £20-£25K, the biggest fee they have achieved is £50K!
- Clients include: SAP, IBM, Terradata, BMC, Adobe, App Dynamics, Software AG, etc.
- Winner of the top consultant award via Global Recruiter and Top Permanent division BESMA and Sales Manager
- Nominated by "The Recruiter" magazine as the top placed specialist sales recruiter 4 years running
- This role initially starts with you being candidate-focused for 3-6 months and involves screening, qualifying and shortlisting suitable candidates for various positions. This will then progress to a full 360 role where you will manage both clients and candidates.
- Salary: Up to 22K + commission (usually 35K-45K in your first year for earnings)
- Typically, you will be earning 2.5% in commission for the first 3-6 months, but with £20-£25K fees this works out to be a substantial amount
- There is no threshold to hit first, therefore you will be earning money on every successful candidate placed
- At present, the consultants are placing on average 4-6 candidates per month
- Strong career progression, up to management level based on performance and merit rather than duration of service (promotions and reviews are conducted every 3-6 months at this company)
- Extensive training provided: on the job learning, external courses, call listening, books/audio tapes available, classroom/theory-based learning, etc.
- In the Recruiter 100 for the last 5 years consecutively
- Table-tennis tables and a weights room in the office
- Incentives include: Annual Presidents club (Marbella, Dubai, Ibiza), monthly achievers lunch club, birthday off, team incentives i.e. Go-karting, paint-balling, poker nights, etc.
- Minimum A Levels required in terms of education
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills
- Passion to want to work within a sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing