Are you a naturally Competitive individual? Are you an exceptionally Ambitious individual who wont settle for second best ever? Are you a Resilient individual who is able to take hard days and knock backs? And most importantly, are you Money-Motivated to the point where you want to have that lifestyle you’ve always wanted, and you’re willing to put in the hard work for the high reward?
Job Title: Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: ~£25,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE 1st year £40,000)
- After being in the industry for 5 years the company has grown massively since then. Having recently moved into their new office they are looking to fill 3 new roles.
- Jumped through the Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the last 3 years.
- Developed a healthy work hard play hard culture with quarterly incentives to go on holiday to places such as Miami, St Tropez, Hong Kong and Italy.
- They also visit an annual festival every year and pay for the company to go glamping at a voted for festival by all the employees.
- Clear progression ladder within the company that can see you leading your own team within 3 years.
Suitable Trainee Recruitment Consultants should tick the following:
- Have some Sales experience or a degree (2:1 preferred, 2:2 bare minimum)
- Worked through your studies
- Naturally competitive (played sports or some other example)
- Ambitious and very driven
- Resilient in the hardest of times
- Problem solver, can think on the spot and remedy a situation.
If you’ve read this and you feel like this may be the job for you and you have some questions then please apply and I will be in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job