Fast Track Career Plan > Recruitment (Trainee/or sales experience)
We are looking for new Consultants (Trainee, Graduate or Sales > Recruitment) to expand our Sales, Marketing, Finance desks within our FMCG & Manufacturing Sectors.
Whilst experience is desirable, we see the real value in your approach, your passion, and your drive for service excellence. Ready to hear more about us?
You’ll be joining a small boutique group of businesses that provide sales professionals or trainee recruitment consultants with tailored training and career development opportunities to help you progress your career at speed in this industry!
You’ll work alongside and be mentored by experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action!
Through training & support, we will help you to become a well-rounded recruitment professional, leading to a long-term and rewarding career in recruitment.
The role after training:
Once you know the business sell & role in more detail, you will start to take on further candidate & client responsibility then transition into growing & managing your own portfolio of clients and recruitment assignments.
As you start to deliver on your assignments, you’ll open up your salary bracket by having the opportunity to earn uncapped monthly commission on top of basic salary.
What are the responsibilities?
- Standing out & developing 'Your Brand’ in a competitive marketplace (social, phone, email).
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Managing both new and existing candidate/business relationships.
- Targeted candidate mapping via LinkedIn, Job Boards & other sources.
- Tailoring candidate CVs to support their application
Is this you?
Are you target-driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment? Do you have strong relationship-building skills and are you able to work well under pressure?
Recruitment is a very lucrative/ rewarding career, however, it can also be tough at times so the ability to push yourself and be the best you can be is key to success in the industry!
Our culture is a great balance of professional & fun! We love to look after you!
Outside of a market-leading commission structure, you’ll have access to;
- Every recruitment 'tool’ you’ll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image!
- You’ll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in-house bar stations!)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here!)
- A personal wellness pack - Healthy Mind is key!
- And much more
If you’re intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points! Glen Walsh - Managing Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'