Are you a recent Graduate? Do you have ambition, drive and resilience? Do you have a competitive nature?
If you have any of the above - keep reading.....
Who are the company?
We, Dupont Consulting, are delighted to be working on behalf of our client, Hamlyn Williams in searching for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant that will be based in their New York offices.
Hamlyn Williams, who were founded in 2011, are a 'Specialist Recruiter within Regulated Industries'. They are an established, global company that are headquartered in London with offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Hamburg and their Global footprint continues to expand and with it, the wealth of opportunities for their employees.
What is the role?
- You will work on supplying clients with a list of top-quality candidates whilst ensuring the best service is given in a fast and efficient way.
- Your job is to act as the mediator between the client and the candidate, ensuring both parties are satisfied throughout the process. You will ensure both come to an agreement on salary, benefits etc.
- Recruitment is a sales driven role and with this, you will have the full control of the desk you build. Build your own pool of candidates and clients!
- You will be sourcing candidates using a variety of different means, from job boards to social media.
What are we on the look out for?
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, someone who wants to strive to be the best they can be, for themselves and Hamlyn Williams.
- Ambition, motivation and drive, someone who wants to progress and will work hard to do so.
- Someone who has a competitive nature and want
- Someone who has contributed to something else other than studying
- Resilience, someone who has evidently worked hard to be where they are today and wants to bring that resilient nature to a company.
- Natural confidence, someone who is willing to hit the ground running.
What do you get in return?
- A commission paid on top of your base salary - the commission structure is out of this world.
- Incentives, you get rewarded for your hard work through paid monthly trips out and even trips abroad.
- World class training.
- Career development programme from day 1.
If this role sounds of interest to you, don't miss out - get in touch with us today to find out more!
- Career Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'