Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London - Healthcare
Pulse is an award winning market leader of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Our London office is rapidly growing, and we are actively looking for ambitious graduates, telesales, direct sales, retail sales and professionals who want careers in recruitment. We are searching for self motivated, driven and ambitious individuals for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will manage, develop and grow a warm specialist healthcare desk. You will be in daily communication with your candidate's, by getting their availability and selling them different opportunities and booking them into shifts. You will be developing client relationships by supporting them through placing the right candidate's and managing all inquiries.
- Canvass for new clients
- Canvass for new bookings
- New Business development.
- Build and maintain client data base
- Undertake client visits.
- Develop relationships within client organisations and manage client's needs.
- Proactively book candidates onto shifts.
- Increase your candidate pool and contact lapsed candidates.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s to successfully develop your business.
The Ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Degree educated or experienced in telesales, retail sales, direct sales
- Money and reward motivated
- Career driven
- Competitive and inspired
- Confident and personable
- Thrive in a fast paced office environment
- Hard working
- Interest in the healthcare sector (ideal, not essential)
Benefits of working with Pulse as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 20-22 basic salary
- Excellent commission structure
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company pension plan
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Team incentives
- Organisation sales incentives
- Team/branch night outs
We give you the best start in recruitment, with our comprehensive training and development plans to transform you from our Trainee Recruitment Consultants into our next generation of successful leaders.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is apply below
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer