Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London (South West London)
Located in Wimbledon, South West London, this recruitment company is seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Digital team, working with the likes of Man City, Google & Formula 1. £20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission.
About the client:
- Retail & FMCG Recruitment specialists
- Full training provided for all Trainee Recruitment Consultants from Day 1
- Privately owned organisation, with offices in New York, San Francisco and Frankfurt
- Current team of 38
- Strong company values centered around delivering exceptional services to all candidates and clients
Your role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Enrol in the 3 month graduate training programme, tailored to your level of previous sales experience
- Write adverts, market map and network on social media to identify the top talent across Retail & FMCG industries
- Attend regular client meetings, to fully understand the culture and nature of their vacancies, in order to make informed placements
- Cold/warm calling to win new business and attract new clients
What this Client look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Confident and clear communicator
- Personable indivdiual
- Strong written skills
- Longstanding strong work ethic
- A team player
- Hunger to be successful and reap the financial rewards
What can you expect from this Client?
- 1 to 1 and group recruitment and sales training from Day 1
- £20,000 - £23,000 starting salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Regular company events including 'London Lunch Clubs', company holidays, and team nights out
- Clear progression pathway from Trainee to Principal Consultant/Management
- Retail perks & company discounts
If you are hardworking, driven, highly ambitious, and feel you would excel in a smaller function where progression is monitored and encouraged every step of the journey,reach out today to find out how a career with my client could lead you to a 6-figure salary.
- Business Development
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job