Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London SE1
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding Primary team in their London Bridge office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant at Teaching Personnel, you’re the vital link between our client schools and candidates. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector (primary/secondary/SEN) and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area.
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff and matching them to temporary and permanent job placements
- Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your client schools
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
We are the UK’s leading education recruitment agency, providing a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards talent and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel could be your place to thrive.
You will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential from day one by participating in our internal learning and development programme and receiving unrivalled support in branch. We have a specific career path for our Education Recruitment Consultants to progress. We review performance regularly and you may qualify for promotions up to 4 times per year. Our business is organic and almost all management started their career at Teaching Personnel as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Uncapped performance-based commission
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Regular training and development via our internal Learning and Development programme
- Ongoing support and daily coaching from your line manager
- Regular prizes for performance
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Nationwide retail discounts and perks
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
For more information about why you should work for Teaching Personnel please visit our website and careers page.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'