Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Liverpool Street
Media, IT & Engineering Recruiters - Sports people wanted - Trainee recruitment consultant - Full training provided - Competitive & ambitious people needed - Immediate start!
About the Recruitment Client:
Specialised recruitment consultants across Media, IT and Engineering, this client has been consistently awarded 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ title. They have developed a prestigious reputation by hiring the Top 10% of Graduates to enroll in their 12 week training programme from Trainee to Recruitment Consultant. To ensure a happy work force, this company repay their staff’s hard work in ways such as, helicopter rides over London, all expenses paid spa trips, company holidays, office beer fridge, Michelin star meals and many more!
About your role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Enrol in their 12 week training programme, consisting of training on desk, with external specialists and in your graduate teams
- Use networking and advertising to identify candidates suitable for your clients vacancies
- Attend Client meetings across London, shadowing Senior Consultants
- Managing the end to end interview process, closing deals, and earning commission
What our Recruitment Client look for:
- The Top 10% - those who have excelled in sports, academia or a business setting
- A competitive nature - a desire to be the best
- Hard working - a strong work history to demonstrate your money motivation
- Sports individuals
- Outgoing characters - the office environment is a very sociable one, so they’re looking for individuals keen to get involved with team sports/events and enjoy the atmosphere!
This position is calling out for outgoing, ambitious, money driven individuals keen to pave their own future in a work hard, play hard recruitment environment.
Reach out today for immediate consideration!
- Graduate Recruitment
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job