Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Scheme - Legal Recruitment Consultant
- In this graduate scheme you will be trained by a variety of methods including shadowing a director and class room training.
- This will ensure that you are capable of understanding legal terminology and also ensure that you understand all of the techniques of being a consultant; involving how to communicate effectively with candidates and clients, how to open and close deals and how to develop new business.
- A basic salary of £25k will be offered, however in this position most of your salary will be gained via commission. A
- realistic target of £40k can be earned in year one by the right individual.
- Ideally we a looking for candidates with at least a 2:1 in there degree, from a top 20 University with A’s and B’s at A-Level.
- A Legal background is essential (Law Degree, LPC, BPTC, Trainee Solicitor or fully qualified Solicitors looking for a change in career; other legal work experience).
- Previous sales experience is preferred (ideally phone based and business to business).
- Pro active individuals who have worked throughout their life and been involved in various activities like Sports, societies, clubs, personal business ventures and travelling are highly desirable.
The graduate scheme has start dates in April, May and June and applications are being accepted now. So apply and start you new dynamic and highly financially rewarding career! Legal recruitment consultants are one of the most sort after professions in a booming industry, so why not apply?
If you’re interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch within the week.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.