Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment Consultant
If you have recently completed your education and seek a lucrative career but do not wish to embark on the traditional long routed path, RedTusk is working with a business that has the perfect opportunity for you.
LOCATION - Central Leeds
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 Base Salary + Benefits + (OTE £40,000 Year 1)
Legal recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression in a very short amount of time; you will be a senior consultant/manager within a couple of years
Legal recruitment can be a truly rewarding career one in which could see you earning that of a fully qualified solicitor within two years. If you are outgoing, articulate and want to make a change then please submit your application.
Legal Recruitment Consultancy - The Role
• Pitch to Partner level executives of both Magic Circle and boutique law firms
• Continually build relationships with high level existing clients
• Attract the best legal talent in your specific market and persuade them to work with you exclusively
• Continually find the balance of providing a consultative service to clients/candidates, whilst dual-selling to both parties
• Close high value deals subject to strict time constraints
• Hit/surpass targets to earn commission
Legal Recruitment Consultancy - The Requirements
Ideally the company are looking for candidates with at least a 2:1 in there degree, from a top 30 University with A’s and B’s at A-Level.
A Legal background is desirable (Law Degree, LPC, BPTC, Trainee Solicitor other legal work experience).
Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential
(Pro active individuals who have worked throughout their life and been involved in various activities like Sports, societies, clubs, personal business ventures and travelling are highly desirable.
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job