Are you looking for a long term and rewarding career in which you are able to continuously progress with the full support of your company?
Have you ever thought about Recruitment?
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment company, is seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Leeds office, starting immediately on a full time permanent basis. The Leeds office is based in the centre of the vibrant city of Leeds, a stone's throw away from the train station.
The successful applicant will be joining our Leeds office, delivering an effective recruitment service to schools. Working under the guidance of an experienced manager and dedicated, supportive team you will have a platform to build your knowledge and make a career for yourself in a challenging but welcoming environment.
We are ideally looking for someone educated to degree level and who is looking for a long term career with some experience in sales and a proven record of going the 'extra mile. '
We offer a comprehensive training programme giving you access to all the tools you need to succeed. Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent starting salary, uncapped performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Achievable targets and commission
- Opportunities for promotion four times a year
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- A host of lifestyle benefits such as reduced gym memberships and discounted shopping portal
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your long term career prospects with us then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter.