Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds city centre. Base £20,000. OTE £25,000 - £30,000. Graduate entry-level position, no experience needed. Training Provided.
Vine Graduate are working with a boutique recruitment company that work in the Legal sector. The Legal sector is one of the most lucrative areas of the recruitment industry. Legal professionals are very highly paid, and their skills and network are always in huge demand.
This client is ideally looking to hire a graduate as this is an entry level role into recruitment, as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, therefore training is well implemented here.
What's on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic salary of £20k
- Potential to earn £25k-30k in year 1
- Grow with the company, this is a career not just a job
- A boutique company, means great visibility and scope for progression
- Prime office location in the city centre
- Dress down Fridays
- Quick progression
- Tailored training to you
- Uncapped Commission
- Monthly team drinks
- Staff parties and company dinners
- Quarterly bonus
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Maintain relationships with warm clients
- Create growth through business development with clients, build your own desk
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
- Hit your weekly and monthly KPIs and earn great commission!
The Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be coming in fresh with no experience in recruitment, this company are mindful of that and don't want to throw you right into the deep end just yet! Although a lot of the job is learnt in doing it, there is tailored training to you with small hurdles to overcome one at a time to help you progress. Their training is award-winning, and your team manager will be there to support you with weekly reviews to discuss development.
Ideal Candidate for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated, law degree preferable
- Sales and office experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Money motivated
- Strong communication skills
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'