Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - London Bridge - January Start
Venn Group is looking for several graduates or sales professionals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and help expand our rapidly growing London team. Our brand-new office is 1-minute walk away from London Bridge station.
We are looking for people to start immediately working with clients in Finance, Banking, Legal, Technology and Government sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for money driven and ambitious individuals looking for their first step into the recruitment industry.
What can we offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
- Performance based pay rises and progression through our Pathways and Milestones progression scheme
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months, Manager in 3 years
- 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Unique team-based environment which encourages collaborative working and healthy competition
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office 5 minutes’ walk from Borough Market
- Birthday off
- Free fruit each week
1st Year OTE = £35k, 2nd Year OTE = £50k, 3rd Year OTE = £65k
What is the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
- Win Business, Make Placements, Make Money!
Requirements for our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
If you are a recent graduate/2nd jobber/sales professional with good ability to build rapport, confident and enjoy working in a target-based environment, apply for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant role.
Send your CV below and one of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch.
Please apply below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your application.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment..
- Business Development
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'