How would you like the opportunity to work for a specialist, market-leading and rapidly developing recruitment business?
Specialising in technology transformation, my client works with a range of blue chip organisations to provide highly skilled recruitment solutions and have become one of Europe's leading recruitment specialists.
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment
Location: London Bridge, City of London
Immediate OR Summer 2016 Start Date - Multiple vacancies
Salary & On Target Earnings for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
1st Year OTE: £23,000 (basic salary, dependant on experience) - £50,000+
2nd Year OTE: £50,000 - £100,000+
(generous, uncapped Commission Structure)
My client will help their recruiters to become experts in understanding the impact that technology makes to businesses - particularly large, global businesses. My client aims to improve and develop individuals with award winning training and support to help you learn about the sector, process and then build on your skills to become a top biller in a globally renowned recruitment company!
Qualities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
To my client, their employees are their biggest resource and it takes a special person to be successful with them. They look for individuals who:
- Have a strong academic background or previous sales experience
- Have a positive, can do attitude and a desire to be successful
- Are articulate, outgoing and extremely financially motivated
- Can work effectively within a team
- A basic understanding or interest of the IT sector
Key Responsibilities for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
Recruitment is mainly a telephone based sales role, you will:
- Do a large amount of cold calling, in order to gain new business.
- Finding candidates for your roles through headhunting, advertising networking and using your database.
- Prepare your candidates for their interviews, coach and manage them through the process, whilst keeping your clients aware of your progress through to successfully closing the deal.
- Recruitment is not about helping people back into work. It is a sales position where you generate fees for the company, and commission for yourself!
Benefits and incentives for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
My client offers a very generous salary and commission structure meaning that you could potentially take home £100k in year 2! Therefore, if you put in the hours and hard work needed, there is commission to be made! Incentives include:
- Excellent on the job and classroom initial training and career development programme.
- Generous and uncapped commission.
- Monthly incentives (company nights out, weekends away, shopping trips, sports events, Friday’s off, company holidays - recently to Miami & Bangkok).
- Company sports teams such as Football, Tag Rugby and Netball.
- Opportunities to be involved in charitable work.
- Gym membership.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"