Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment
Central London - Covent Garden
This company are an award-winning, dynamic IT Recruitment Consultancy with an international focus and they are rapidly expanding their London team.
They are looking for several Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join immediately and start working with their clients across the cloud, mobile and digital technology space, with clients spanning over 50 countries.
Their headquarters are in the heart of Covent Garden, with regional offices in New York and Sydney.
The company now employs over 100 people and every one joined as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, who benefitted from award-winning training. This has helped the company secure entry in the Sunday Times Best 50 Companies to Work For.
Successful candidates will benefit from…
- A full, tailored training programme provided in all aspects of recruitment, IT and account management, delivered by a sales trainer
- An interactive online training app you can use 24 hours a day.
- Money - you take home 20% of everything you generate (year 1 OTE £40k, year 2 £60k+)
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performers - iPad, gym memberships etc.
- Incentive trips to Ibiza, Las Vegas, Dubai etc.
- Monthly lunches with Directors at London’s elite restaurants
- Friday afternoons off for everyone that hits their weekly target
In order to secure a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you’ll need the following attributes:
- A degree in any discipline or Sales experience as a 2nd jobber
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Unstoppable ambition
- Confidence and resilience
- Self-motivation and a hard-work ethic
- Ideally some proactive sales experience although not essential
If you’re interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply now and we’ll be in touch straight away to discuss your application!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'