Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sports People Wanted
Have you excelled in sports and now want to exercise your competitive personality and be rewarded for your resilience and hard work? Don’t wait any longer, apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k basic, £35k-£40k OTE + benefits!
Outstanding career progression.
The company you will be working for is a multi-awarding winning recruitment company operating across 58 countries that pride themselves on providing excellence and quality for their clients. They function in 8 different brands giving them expertise in a wide range of fields including Financial Services, Energy, STEM and Professional Services. If you are an ambitious individual with a sports background who will thrive in a competitive environment this trainee recruitment consultant role could be right for you.
"An unbeatable company and proud to work for them!"
"Fun, challenging and extremely fast-paced"
A day in recruitment can be long and hectic depending on how much you want to earn. When you start out as a trainee recruitment consultant you will be following a sales plan which will teach you the skills you need to become a successful recruitment consultant. As you progress through, you will take on more of the responsibilities of a consultant as you work your way out of the training programme and become a full 360 recruitment consultant.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such -
- Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
- Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
- Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
- Headhunting new candidates.
- Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
- Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- Closing offers.
- Objection handling by candidates and clients.
Examples of the following attributes needed -
- Money-motivated attitude
- Proactive and results driven
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- An unshakable work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the role of recruitment - not necessarily experience
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - the Perks
- Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
- Fast-paced, lively environment
- Laptops and personal/work smart phones (iPhone 7s)
- 24+ days holiday per year
- Car schemes - BMW, Mercedes Benz & Audi
- Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a senior consultant within a year!
- Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
- 5* holidays including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Reece Fallon at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'