Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT / Tech Recruiter
Basic c. £23-25k
OTE c. £30-35k
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a Global/ IT & Tech company
- Transparent path to career progression
- Training from experienced consultants and will continue with external trainers and Industry specialists
- Entry level Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work within Tech & IT
- Graduate or Graduate calibre and non-Graduates
- Open to sectors but some sales or recruitment experience preferred
- Understanding or knowledge of the recruitment market/the way recruitment works
- Ability to work in a sales environment
- Strong communication/listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a lively, sociable and competitive working environment
- A superb training programme for Trainees with Industry specialists
- Fantastic rewards and incentives, birthday off, on track bonuses
- Experts in their field
- Many of their senior management started off in the business as trainees
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Role will include resourcing candidates, vetting, and building relationships.
- You will be speaking to clients and candidates on a daily basis
- Meeting clients and networking using social media and job boards
- Managing candidate through the recruitment process
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Business Development
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'