Trainee Recruitment Consultant - May Start!
Do you want to push yourself to be the best you, you can be? Do you want to be in an environment where you are appreciated and rewarded for your hard-work? Do you want to be in control of your future progression and earnings?
If the answer is YES, Recruitment Consultancy could be the perfect career for you. Essentially, Recruitment Consultancy is a dual sales role - you are selling people to businesses and businesses to people.
What can Recruitment offer YOU?
Starting salary £20k - £25k basic + uncapped commission
1st year OTE £35,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k - £40k. Your second year is where you will become a 'Senior’ and really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are a Manager and you will be managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Excellent Training & Development Programme
You really will be invested in as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. In order to excel and represent your company in the best way, they will train you to be an expert in your field. You will be trained internally by Development Managers and shadow people at all levels - as well as this on-the-desk, classroom training and external conferences will be there to progress you throughout your career.
Exposure to Businesses and Professionals
You will be exposed to professionals in your field, working a 360 role, managing both the client side and the candidate side.
With clients you will be:
- Cold calling
- Winning new clients
- Finding our hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
You will then go out into the market to find the candidates to fill these roles:
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
Involvement in the company
You really have the opportunity to get involved. We want social individuals who get their heads down and work hard but also fit in well with the company culture and throw themselves into…
- Inter-company sports teams (football, netball, rugby, hockey, rounders)
- Social events such as Thursday night drinks and pub quizzes at local bars
- Competition: striving towards hitting company incentives as well as personal targets
Incentives you can expect as a Recruitment Consultant…
- All expenses paid for company socials and outings to top venues in London
- Quarterly 5* Holidays Targets (Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai, Las Vegas, Skiing in France)
- Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Free Gym Membership
Is it YOU we are looking for?
We are looking for people who have a NEED to SUCCEED. Although Recruitment has some excellent aspects, it can be a really tough job - the hours are long and you will face rejection. We need people who can prove they are hardworking and resilient.
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies, involved in sports and societies)
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Mature, confident, articulate and sociable - a good all rounded individual
- Sporting background
- B2B/telesales experience
If any of this applies to you, apply now for a May start!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'