Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
This specialist recruitment consultancy provides contract, interim and permanent staffing solutions for the Financial Services, Technology and Cybersecurity sectors.
They are a young and ambitious business founded in 2014 with exciting plans for growth in the next few years.
They are looking for equally ambitious, driven, entrepreneurial individuals to join them as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
The Directors have created an exciting, fast-paced working environment where Consultants have a very unique opportunity to make a big impact on the future of the business, rapidly progress through the ranks and taking their career forward.
They already have international offices located in New York and Hong Kong, and their mission is to set up additional offices in San Francisco, Munich and Singapore within 3 years!
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant here…
- Utilising job boards, LinkedIn, networking and referrals
- Screening candidates for suitable vacancies and developing solid relationships
- Supporting candidates throughout the interview process
- Consistently promote your candidates to your clients to win business
- Weekly new business development calls to grow your desk and client portfolio
- Attending client meetings when required and going the extra mile to maintain excellent relationships, picking up leads and new business within the Financial Services and Technology markets
- Building lasting relationships with your clients, increasing your knowledge on their business and finding solutions to help and support them long term
- A Recent graduate or college leaver with some B2B or commercial sales experience?
- A strong and confident communicator and relationship developer?
- Passionate about being successful and delivering the best to your clients and candidates?
- Excellent at managing your time and staying highly organised?
- Target driven and money-motivated?
If this sounds like you then please apply now and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London including...Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant and Contract Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development
- Cyber Security