Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
- Do you want to join a company that is listed in the top 50 Companies to Work For by The Sunday Times?
- Would you be excited by great incentives - maybe an all-expenses paid week in Dubai?
- Does a starting salary of £22,000 and genuine 1st year £40,000 OTE interest you?
- How about working in the fast-paced Cloud/Digital/Mobile Technology space?
This is the perfect for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment opportunity for you…
Our client is an award-winning, dynamic IT Recruitment Consultancy with an international focus and they are rapidly expanding their London team.
They are looking for several Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join immediately and start working with their clients across the cloud, mobile and digital technology space, with clients spanning over 50 countries.
Their headquarters are in the heart of Covent Garden, with regional offices in New York and Sydney.
The company now employs over 100 people and every one joined as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, who benefitted from award-winning training.
This has helped the company secure entry in the Sunday Times Best 50 Companies to Work For.
Successful candidates will benefit from…
- A full, tailored training programme provided in all aspects of recruitment, IT and account management, delivered by a sales trainer
- An interactive online training app you can use 24 hours a day.
- Money - you take home 20% of everything you generate (year 1 OTE £40k, year 2 £60k+)
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performers - iPad, gym memberships etc.
- Incentive trips to Ibiza, Las Vegas, Dubai etc.
- Monthly lunches with Directors at London’s elite restaurants
- Friday afternoons off for everyone that hits their weekly target
In order to secure a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you’ll need the following attributes:
- A degree in any discipline or Sales experience as a 2nd jobber
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Unstoppable ambition
- Confidence and resilience
- Self-motivation and a hard-work ethic
- Ideally some proactive sales experience although not essential
If you’re interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply now and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media & Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job