Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
- Do you want to be promoted for your hard work?
- Does the idea of working in the centre of London sound appealing?
- How about earning £40,000 in your 1st Year?
- Are you looking for a career that’s a bit different to all the generic Graduate schemes out there?!
If you can answer yes to any of the above, a Graduate career as a Recruitment Consultant could be for you!
What does a Recruitment Consultant do on a day-to-day basis?
- Proactively sourcing and contacting potential clients
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Using sales and networking skills to find top calibre candidates to meet your client’s needs
- Managing the whole Recruitment interview process - screening candidates, selling candidates to clients, providing feedback and negotiating the best deals
- Building an in-depth knowledge of your specific industry
What’s in it for you?
- UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL - starting salary of £22,000 with unlimited commission and OTE of £40,000 in your first year!
- STRUCTURED TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FROM DAY 1
- FAST CAREER PROGRESSION - promotion is based on SUCCESS and HARDWORK
- QUARTERLY BONUSES & WEEKLY INCENTIVES
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL/WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Do you have what it takes to be a Recruitment Consultant?
- MONEY MOTIVATED
- A GRADUATE OR 2ND JOBBER
- & HARDWORKING?
If this sounds like you and you’d like to kick-start your career, apply now and let us know why you’re perfect for this role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
So if you're interested in a career in Recruitment, please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Recruitment