Trainee Recruitment Consultant Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning Recruitment Consultancy firm.
There are different brands to the business meaning that there are lots of exciting opportunities within the Recruitment group as a whole and many opportunities for growth within the company!
My client started in 2007 and has grown every year since! They believe their success comes from the way the treat their staff! They invest in their trainees, respect their trainees and grow their business internally. All top billers started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants within the company! The current top biller sold mops for a living this time last year!
Who will make a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Someone with DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE
You need to be:
- Fearless - You will be talking to Vice presidents and CEO’s
- Confident with cold calling
- You must be money hungry!
- Out going
- Ambitious Bubbly
- Degrees are not necessary
- A background in brokering is desirable!
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lots of cold calling!
- You will start in a delivery role, supporting your consulting by delivering the best CV’s to fill vacancies.
- Once you become a consultant (Roughly 3 months) you will be responsible for business development
- Sourcing the best candidates - Headhunting and advertising
- Negotiating deals
- Closing sales!
- Earning lots of commission!
Why work for my client’s Recruitment Consultancy?
- A great work culture!
- Generous commission structure up to 33%
- Every 6 months the top biller is given a £5k Rolex
- Great offices - Funky meeting rooms, a fantastic kitchen with the best view of London! A room with GHD’s and hairdryer to help you get ready in the morning!
- They invest in their trainees, respect their trainees and grow their business internally - All top billers started as trainees within the company!
- Generous holiday allowance, car incentives, watches and handbag incentives!
- Earn a 6 figure salary in three years!
- Go from Trainee to Director level in 6 years!
If you have the gift of the gab, have a proven sales record and want to start a career with HUGE financial rewards apply now!!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"