Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Central / City of London (Liverpool Street)
£22k Basic (Target Earnings: £45k + 1st year, £65k + 2nd year, £85k + 3rd year)
Looking to be in control of your own financial earnings? Want to be able to successful in a sales environment? My client is one of the UK’s leading IT, Media and Engineering Recruitment Consultants. Established for the last 17 years, they are a fast paced moving company as they continue to expand with offices now in the US. They are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at entry level to join their growing team of ambitious, driven, specialist recruiters.
This is a platform of opportunity having the potential to earn £45k + earnings in your first year. There is a clear career progression structure as the development is vital for my client. From day one you’re training to be a senior consultant with the potential for you to open your own brand in 38 months.
You will be responsible for at an Entry Level as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Attracting candidates through headhunting, networking, cold calling and referrals to help fill positions of your clients
- Building and retaining your own clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and values
- Preparing, amending and submitting CVs
- Identifying and following up business leads
- Overseeing the interview process and notifying your Candidate of the outcome
Benefits and Packages of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at an Entry level
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Lunch Schemes at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Company Holidays (Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Many More)
- Company Cars (Mercedes, BMW, Audi)
- Company Days out (Royal Ascot, Formula 1, Selfridges Shopping Spree and Many more)
- Watches (Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer and Many more)
About becoming a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant through SW6 Associates
SW6 Associates are the UK’s leading Recruitment to Recruitment Agency specialising in placing Graduates and Trainees into the Top 100 Recruitment companies in the UK. Our main focus is on selecting recruitment agencies who offer the best packages for our Graduates and Trainee. Ensuring they offer fantastic Career Progression, Training and optimum opportunities to flourish in the industry.
With over 50 years of experience in Recruitment our service to all graduate and trainees working with us is next to none as we are dedicated to give a one on one advice throughout the interview process with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants. Your SW6 consultant will be there every step of the way throughout the interview process, with a programme of Recruitment interviews tailored especially for you. If you are a graduate or trainee level candidate who wants to get ahead of the game and into a Recruitment Role, apply to this role today to get straight on the road to a Successful career as a Recruitment Consultant.
If you have any other enquiries or want to know more about the following roll apply below or give us a call on.......